Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
CRM Manager - London - Hybrid
Our client is looking for a talented and driven CRM Manager to join their existing team on permanent, full-time basis. Our client is a leader in the live entertainment industry, serving over 2 million customers annually. As CRM Manager, you will be developing and executing CRM and retention tools/ programs for the client.
Our client is currently in an exciting phase of transformation, focusing on customer insight analysis and the customer journey overall.
Responsibilities also include:
- Devising and executing retention strategies
- Driving customer insights, delivering customer segments and personalisation strategies
- Creating a reporting site for forecasting and performance analysis purposes
- Managing and developing the central, in-house CRM technology stack
- Supporting B2B partnerships
Requirements of the CRM Manager:
- 5 years' experience in CRM
- Leadership experience (min. 2 years)
- Experience with managing and developing CRM tools
- Experience with delivering end-to-end strategies
- Familiarity with CRM and BI tools (e.g., HubSpot and Power BI)
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.