Lorien are currently looking for a number of Service desk Analysts to work for a managed service based in Saint Ives on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing technical IT Support to both internal and external customers.
- Monitoring Tools (NOC)
- Knowledge of Virtualisation Environments
- Knowledge of Storage Platforms
- Networking skills
- Firewall skills
- ITIL Experience
- Educated to GCSE level in Math's and English or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Microsoft Server and Desktop OS
- Installation of Windows OS
- Microsoft Exchange & O365
- Proven Customer service skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual.
- Ability to take ownership of and progress issues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you would like more information please feel free to give me acall on 02076541092 or email
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted