We are looking for Service Desk Analysts to join the successful IT support team within the NatWest Group providing 1st line technical support to a user base of over 65,000 colleagues.
You will be part of a diverse team who are at the forefront of the Banks digital strategy, supporting colleagues via web-chat and telephone.
You'll be working from home 4 days a week and provided with the equipment you need, plus for one day a week you will head to our new office with free parking to join the rest of the team to collaborate.
What you will be doing:
- Provide a single point of contact to internal colleagues reporting IT related issues
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues using your problem-solving skills and questioning techniques
- Obtain both technical information and business impact to minimise downtime to colleagues
The Skills you will need:
- A passion for customer service
- Ability to flex your communication, both written and verbal
- Previous service desk experience and understanding of working to KPI's is an advantage
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft applications, Active Directory & Exchange
* skills need but not essential as training is provided
What we will offer in return:
- Day rate ranges up to salary £115
- Opportunity to move to a Permanent role after 6 months with salary from £22,550 per annum + benefits
- 6 weeks paid training
If you're interested and you would like to know more then please apply now. IND_PC1
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted