Transformation Project Manager - Perm
Location: Central London
A global media investment company.
You will be assist in Change Management PM by running programmes/projects and creating and maintaining project methodology.
- Leading with the Project Business Lead to delivering business case benefits and outcomes
- Designing and development the Project team and addressing differences between project teams
- Developing with the Project Business Lead to gain approval and manage the project business case
- Working with change managers and business benefit owners to track and deliver benefits in the business case
- Developing and agreeing budgets for projects
- Implementing the Project governance and reporting on the process through the governance framework
- Identifies the provision of resources needed for overall project
- Experience working as a Project Manager with a focus on transformation/tech projects
- Ideally PRINCE2 qualified or any related PM qualifications
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Able to collaborate and work in a team effectively
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search