A leading insurance company are currently looking for a Records management business analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. You must have previous record management in a insurance/financial organisation to apply for this role.
- Coordinating with IT and the business to evaluate systems and document management applications to ensure records required are maintained and preserved
- Working closely with worldwide technology teams to improve their Controls, and Control Environment for Records Management
- Being involved in project plan tracking, and supporting project stakeholders through the various project management life cycles
- Liaising between records owners and system owners to understand and interpret their relevant records, the storage location and how the Group retention schedule can be adhered to
- Conducting and organising workshops with subject matter experts and holding walkthroughs of proposed business solutions with relevant reviewers and signatories across the business units
- Advocating the importance of records management compliance at all levels
- Gathering and creating business requirements from key stakeholders and translating them into functional specifications for IT development
- Supporting data retention governance and assisting with the submission of metrics/ incident reporting
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search