Cloud Security Engineer (GCP, AWS, Azure, IaC, DevOps, IAM)
Lorien Global is working as a recruitment partner for a leading IT services client based in London. Our client is looking for a Cloud Security Architect. Please see details below:
- Certified in one or more cloud platforms: Google Cloud/Azure/AWS - Security specialisations preferred
- Certified in one or more security neutral certifications: GIAC, CEH, Security+ preferred
- Knowledge hardening and assessing cloud resources following cloud vendor and neutral security frameworks and guidance such as CIS Benchmark or OWASP.
- Practical knowledge securing cloud foundation services such as compute, network, storage, databases as well as build, deployment, and operations services.
- Experience engineering services for hybrid cloud environments including IAM, account/resource access policies, key management, firewall rules and monitoring alerts.
- Applied knowledge of DevSecOps principles and automated security testing techniques and tools
- Knowledge with container and Kubernetes security and conceptual understanding with multi-tenant architectures using service mesh (Istio, Consul)
- Theoretical understanding of: Advanced security products for threat detection & intelligence, cloud workload protection and SIEM integration.- Adversary and intrusion techniques. Experience with threat modelling resources such as MITRE ATT&CK, Modern application architectures and cloud platforms, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Compliance as Code, Cloud-native secret management and encryption engine solutions
Competitive + 15% bonus + benefits
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search