Project Manager - 6-month contract - UP TO £440 / DAY
FULLY REMOTE WORKING - Glasgow
Lorien is delighted to be working with one of largest banking groups in the nation as they seek a temporary Project Manager contractor to join their dynamic team, on a 6-month contract, delivering change projects within their Information Security Operations team. In this role, the successful candidate will be focusing on areas such as Cloud Security, Keys and Certificates, and Identity and Access Management.
The role involves:
- Scope, delivery, and execution of various projects within Security.
- Identifying resources and managing stakeholders to ensure project objectives are delivered
- Engaging senior clients to improve project direction; prepare and submit key decisions
- Manage any integrated IT systems, engaging with relevant teams, applying suitable oversight, and planning to projects
- Ensuring project objectives are on time, within budget, and any regulated frameworks are kept to during project lifecycle
- Experience with project management surrounding planning, management, analysis, and estimation skills, with a large focus on delivery (BOTH IN AGILE AND WATERFALL DELIVERY)
- Substantial track record of successful project delivery, adhering to budget and schedule
- Experience working with multiple teams/stakeholders: ability to lead, prioritise efforts and coordinate resources
- Sound understanding of business communications and processes
- Ability to negotiate and build consensus
- Strong interpersonal skills, relationship skills, written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under stress (decision making and judgements)
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search