Principle IT Delivery Lead
Attractive salary + 20% bonus and benefits
Basingstoke - 1 or 2 days a week to attend meetings
The Principal IT Delivery Lead is accountable for both IT delivery from inception through to go-live and the ongoing support and maintenance of the existing and newly delivered applications in their area.
- Define/influence the technology strategy/Roadmap for a given business area e.g, insurance claims
- Define the delivery methodology and tooling to optimise delivery efficiency and quality. This will include implementing appropriate DevOps capability.
- End-to-end delivery of Insurance Broker Operations IT Projects & Small Change.
- Act as Insurance Broker IT point of contact for B2B tenders, Acquisitions and divestiture
- People management responsibility for multiple direct reports
- Defining/Refining the development approach for their team and ensuring adherence to the defined SDLC (Agile/Scrum and Waterfall) and supporting toolset across all deliveries.
- Hands-on experience of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle (ideally in both waterfall and agile models).
- Experience of managing IT deliveries in complex i.e. multi-project, multi-system environments.
- Prior management, supervisory and/or team leadership experience.
- Experience of managing vendor relationships would be beneficial, ideally with an offshore component.
- In depth knowledge of Insurance Personal Lines business with an Underwriter and Claims business
- In depth knowledge of the technologies to be supported e.g, Oracle and Tibco
If you tick all the above, please apply below with your CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search