Senior Solutions Architect - Permanent Role - Hybrid
The Senior Solution Architect supports the existing portfolio and all change delivery by bridging the specific business problems and issues to the technologies that support them.
The Senior Solution Architect:
- Leads a team of skilled professionals in delivering ongoing improvement to the IT estate
- Develops a technical architecture Roadmap for the Insurance area and influences delivery according to these agreed future states
- Acts as a trusted technical advisor to the business in considering solution options and end states
- Drives ongoing review and documentation of current and future to-be states
- Oversees the correct alignment of the technology with the business needs
- Ensures that technology decisions align with the group architectural strategy and guidelines, where possible
- Delivers solutions designed for effective test and operational excellence, and fully comply with the clients InfoSec Policies
- Work with Solution Architects and Enterprise Architecture team in the continual improvement of the client architecture development methodology, framework, strategy, and architecture principles.
- Support the Director of Technology and Change for Insurance in the proliferation of sound architecture practice, strategy, and principles.
- Identify and engage with business stakeholders and assist in the identification of future business capabilities, solution requirements, and develop a solid appreciation on the business context.
- Responsible for maintaining and defining target and transitional application architecture views for the current estate
- Work with the broader Architecture teams to define data and technology architecture views.
- Identify and manage architecture exceptions during the definition of target and transitional architectures.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in a Financial Regulated Domain, General Insurance would be of particular interest.
- Experience in Policy Administration Platforms and associated ecosystems.
- Experience in Integration Platforms and technologies.
- Appreciation of InfoSec practices as applied in a regulated environment.
- Appreciation of Cloud capabilities and services.
- Appreciation in Data Platforms and technologies.
- Knowledgeable in the use of architectural modelling tools.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search