Find a Job
- BBBH32451 Reconciliation Analyst (ACCA/CIMA) - Insurance Sector
- Reconciliation Analyst (ACCA/CIMA)- Insurance Exp
- London - Hybrid Working
- 6 months
- Inside of Scope
My client, a large Insurer, is looking for a Reconciliation/Data Analyst who is a Qualified Accountant to analyse the large data and work on their own, challenging the quality of data, adjusting, interacting with other teams such as OWRI etc and escalating where needed.
- Data Manipulation -undertake the detailed analysis of the Ceded Technical Accounts to assist in the delivery of Ceded FTOM requirements.
- Reconciliation- reconciling SAP ledger to IBD Finance sub Ledger for all Ceded Technical Balances (e.g. Premium, commissions, recoveries)
- Agreeing on how any differences will be remediated through governance
- Preparation and Posting of Journals to IBD Finance sub Ledger and SAP Ledger and argumenting data to the required grain
- Accounting: to work closely with various departments in the business to ensure appropriate data is available and readily accessible
- Process and Data: documentation of reconciliation process to ensure appropriate reinsurance controls are performed and in place to ensure the data migration is accurate and appropriate
- Finance Programme and business readiness: Provide direct input to and support other team members in the Finance Programme deliverables with respect to the future state processes of the strategic outwards reinsurance arrangements
- Other and Ad-hoc: to assist other reinsurance accounting team members (and wider finance as appropriate) to respond to other ad-hoc information requests.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Full Qualification in an Accounting Certification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA ect
- Extensive Data Reconciliation Experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience within the Insurance Sector
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search