- Agile Project Manager - Underwriting Insurance Experience
- London - Hybrid
- 6 months
- Inside of Scope
My client, a large Insurer, is looking for a Agile Project Manager with experience working on a number of projects which sit in the clients Underwriting Devision.
- Uses retrospectives and other Lean-Agile techniques to implement small changes that lead to demonstratable improvement for the team
- Guide and coaches the team on how to use Agile/Scrum values and practices to delight customers and achieve business outcomes
- Facilitates team level events using well-known facilitation techniques
- Understands the importance of establishing trust and the need to remain neutral when facilitating
- Assesses the Agile/Scrum maturity of the team and helps identify areas where coaching may be needed to foster improvement
- Actively seeks coaching and mentoring from more experienced SMs & coaches
- Enables close cooperation and collaboration across all roles and functions
- Focuses on improving relationships within the team as well as with their key stakeholders
- Educates team about Scrum or other applicable Lean-Agile approach to increase their understanding and help them apply it in their specific context
- Shares resources with the team on various agility and lean topic.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Extenisve Project Management/ScrumMaster Experience
- Prince2 Certified
- Extensive Agile experience
- Insurance Underwriting Experience
- Insurance Sector Experience
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search