IT Support Analyst - Manchester City Centre - £20,000 + Bonus
Lorien Global are working in partnership with a leading and rapidly expanding Software House in the heart of Manchester City Centre. With their plans for expansion this year they are now looking for a Junior IT support Analyst to join their ever-growing team.
You as a Junior IT support Analyst will be working as part of the online support desk to ensure that users have a streamlined and enjoyable experience whilst visiting the multiple platforms. You'll be actively troubleshooting and diagnosing faults and have the responsibility to ensure the smooth-running of your own workload.
This is a genuine opportunity to grow your skill set and progress your career, with excellent progression routes available to you and multiple training programmes. We're happy to consider all candidates with limited commercial experience, however with some technical experience from education or self-study.
The Skill Requirements:
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the following skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft technology (Window OS/ Windows Server etc.)
- Understanding of how to successfully troubleshoot faults,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention for detail with a very clear and organised approach to delivery, and an ability to organise and prioritise tickets, on your own initiative.
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience in using monitoring tools such as SolarWinds/ Instana/ SPLUNK/ Prometheus/ Alert Manager
- ITIL working knowledge or qualification
Salary and Benefits:
- £20,000-£30,000 per annum DOE
- Work from home 3 days a week, 2 days in office
- 10% Discretionary company bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted