Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: London/ Hybrid (2 days on-site/3 days remote).
About the client:
This Scrum Master position is working with a client that are based with the Insurance sector who are part of the Lloyd of London Brokerage and are looking for someone to join their growing portfolio team.
About the Role:
They are looking for a Scrum Master to join to be able help in initiating the scrum as well as creating and maintaining the product backlog along with other artefacts that will be used to support the tracking and report as well as the following:
- Guiding the team and the business on how to use either Agile or Scrum practises and mentoring staff on the new practises and processes that are being implemented.
- Refining Agile process to be adaptable and adopted within the Development team to align with the Best practice guidelines in places and in agreement with the Senior Developer.
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and business to be able to gain an understanding on where additional coaching can be beneficial long-term to lead to growth in the Scrum maturity.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Awareness and experience on projects that focused on Corporate Actuarial, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Exposure Management Products.
- Has a minimum of 2 years commercial experience working as a Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager within a software development team.
- Knowledge of different agile approaches including XP, Kanban, Crystal , FDD etc.
- Awareness and commercial experience with widely used Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Intergration etc.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search