Regulatory Project Manager - Financial Services Experience6 month contractInside of IR35
My client, a large Bank, is looking for a Project Manager to join their Regulatory Team. This role will define and develop Business Cases and implementation plans, working with project governance and stakeholders to ensure outcomes that align to strategic objectives.
- Promotes and encourages good culture and behaviours personally and across the Team, in line with IAM Risk.
- Identifies, assesses, manages and reports risks, taking proactive personal responsibility for 'doing the right thing' in compliance with regulatory requirements and our frameworks and policies.
- Ensures all risks and issues have an agreed owner and target resolution dates
- Takes responsibility for specific risks and issues, demonstrating what good looks like to other project team members and stakeholders.
- Progresses specific actions that could minimise or mitigate risks identified (e.g. conduct risk, operational risk, credit risk etc.) and ensures 100% completion of mandatory training and any other role specific training required.
- Proactively supports the bank in meeting its business, legal, regulatory and stakeholder obligations in respect of Financial Crime Compliance. Including identifying, deterring, detecting and disrupting money laundering, sanctions non-compliance, terrorist financing, bribery, corruption and tax evasion risks that arise by way of its activities.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Previous experience in Project Management role.
- Regulatory Project Experience
- Prince2 Certified
- Financial Services Experience
If you are available and interested please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search