- Agile Project Manager - Climate Change Project
- London - Hybrid Working
- 6 months
- Inside of IR35
My client is looking for an Agile Project Manager with either Climate Change project experience or a real passion for Climate Change.
This exciting role is a key delivery role that will lead and facilitate a programme of work which will oversee the Climate Change iniative which will continue to build out a way of working which meets not only the Regulatory requirements, but supports the client in further building upon the existing Climate Change and ESG ways of working including governance, frameworks and Operating Model.
- Works with the Business to establish a vision and roadmap to deliver the outcomes of the programme of work, facilitate the breaking down of initiatives and Epics in to regular cycles of delivery and improve the predictability of delivery
- Supports the team in the facilitation of the sessions that take the team from goals to story creation and implementation including facilitiation of the product user forum.
- Works with the Business to ensure the relevant stakeholders are aligned with the vision, delivery and progress of delivery
- Work closely with Liberty Risk and Compliance team ensuring there is an aligned approach to the management and response of robust controls
- When needed, support the team in the delivery of some of the documentation and Epics
- Supports the removal of blockers/impediments in the delivery of outcomes, including collaboration with teams outside of delivery teams, including risk management and cyber security
- Ensures the change management components are part of the delivery in addition to the product and business change delivery
- Works as a team in ensuring risk and dependency management is used is integrated as a component of the ongoing and successful delivery of the backlog
- Uses retrospectives and other Lean-Agile techniques to implement small changes that lead to demonstratable improvement for the team.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Extensive experience in acting as a scrum master within a team within a team focused on Regulatory and Risk Management iniatives
- Experience within ESG and Climate Change Initiatives either as a Scrum Master or similar role.
- Prince2 Certified
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search