Lead PHP Developer up to £100k for Marketing & Gaming Company
Lead PHP Developer up to £100k - Become a part of a rapidly growing company marketing and online gaming company that has acquired hundreds of client based projects within the online gaming/betting industry such as: Amuzo and Cyber Bingo UK.
As a Lead PHP Developer you will be managing a team of 5 developers to drive the commercial delivery products and be a technical lead in hundreds of client projects.
Location: Watford, X3 in office (Wednesday and Friday remote)
- To lead your development team to uphold the company coding standards and best practices when participating in the SDLC
- To lead the solution designs and setup templates for your team to follow
- Managing the risks and expectations to project delivery during stakeholder management
- Monitoring and supporting team members with technical troubleshooting and system usage
- Having a keen eye for production issues and equipping the team to resolves these issues
Our expectations for the Ideal candidate:
- 7+ years' experience in PHP and Lamp stack
- 1+ years' experience in a leadership role or leading a team
- Experience with PHP MVC Frameworks such as; Laravel or Symfony
- Experience working with RDBMS such as; MySQL
- Experience implement and consuming RESTful APIs
- Ability to build/maintain CI/CD Pipelines
- Hands-on experience with MS Devops Tooling platforms
If you're interested to step into a Lead Developer role for a rapidly growing marketing and online gaming company, please get in touch with an Updated CV to get the conversation rolling.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted