Business Change Manager
My client are a global insurance company and they are looking for a Business Change Manager/ Consultant with experience within the Insurance or FS industry to work on a fully remote 6 month rolling contract.
- Understand, develop, and apply proven strategies to optimise processes and drive standardisation across the business
- Partner with teams to identify critical business issues, assess root causes and recommend / implement solutions.
- Use analytical skills to understand client environments and perform opportunity assessments, using structured frameworks and methodologies to enable and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Design new business processes based on client requirements and conduct review sessions with users to ensure they meet business outcomes.
- Develop and deploy internal controls, organisational metrics, KPIs and scorecards to drive performance.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with stakeholders both onshore / offshore.
- Champion and promote a culture of continuous improvement across the organisation.
- Mentor, develop and provide direction to others within the team to build awareness, understanding and capabilities.
- Support internal growth by actively contributing to building capabilities, designing artefacts, and sharing best practice.
Experience / Requirements
- Experience of working on projects and programmes in large and complex environments.
- Strong understanding of operations, effective operations management and improvement methodologies.
- Relevant experience working for a global management consulting firm or within a related change environment.
- Proven success in designing and executing strategy, continuous improvement, and analytics to deliver results.
- Experience working across both large and small teams distributed within a globally matrixed environment.
- Advanced IT skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel) and comfortable working with complex sets of data.
- Relevant change / project management qualifications (e.g., Lean Six Sigma, MSP, Prince 2, Agile) a plus.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and application of business change methodologies, frameworks and approaches.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills, with an ability to influence at different levels.
- A 'can do' attitude with a real willingness to learn and participate in all conversations.
- Ability to structure, analyse and present complex ideas and data, as well as resolve complex problems.
- Ability to learn quickly, ask questions and plan effectively and for others.
- Comfortable working within ambiguous situations and can effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably and can act without having the total picture available.
- Prepared and willing to get 'stuck in' and operate at all levels (where the project requires).
- Excellent time management skills, with an ability to coordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search