PMO Analyst Permanent role Salary: up to £40k dependent on experience plus excellent benefits (inc. 38 days total holiday) Locations: Edinburgh Hybrid working (2 days in office/week) Our client, a large financial services organisation, are looking for PMO Analysts to provide PMO support at project (one or more) or programme level to successfully deliver to quality, cost and time targets. This will require set up and maintenance of suitable project governance and controls in line with Change Management Framework Standards. Working closely with their Project or Programme Manager to drive an effective and value add service. In addition, the PMO Analyst will support activity to maintain and continually improve upon the processes, procedures and standards required to operate a robust, cost-effective governance and control framework across the company and will work across the sub portfolio, or the wider change portfolio, as necessary to support the overall successful delivery of the project stack.
- To understand and communicate the Change portfolio and help identify conflicts and synergies across the portfolio.
- Coordinates Steering Group Reports and other key management information reports and prepare these reports on an on-going basis on behalf of the project/programme manager.
- Support the identification and monitoring of risks ensuring standards are adopted for their effective management, as well as challenging accuracy and completeness
- Operate an effective issue management strategy ensuring all issues are captured, recorded, and regularly updated, as well as resolution activities in place
- Support the operation of a resource management strategy ensuring resource plans are maintained and resource gaps escalated to the Project Manager
- Proactively manage project costs, through accurate forecasting and review of monthly spend, including payment of invoices, where appropriate
- Ensure project benefits, both financial and non-financial are captured and tracked throughout the project life cycle
- Set up and maintain appropriate Documentation/Configuration Management systems following the necessary framework standards
- Support the integration of project and programme information, facilitating identification, awareness and monitoring of key dependencies (both internal and external), assumptions and constraints impacting the project, referring any risks or issues to the Project Manager
- Facilitate and support project planning, including development of robust project plans, identification of key milestones, dependencies, critical path, risks and assumptions, ensuring planning standards are followed
- Support Change Delivery function as directed to maintain and continually improve upon the processes, procedures and standards required to operate a robust, yet cost effective governance and control framework across Phoenix
- Ensuring Governance and controls are put in place and maintained through all stages of delivery
What We're Looking For Essential
- Relevant experience in PMO or specialised areas i.e. resource management, financial control/budgeting
- Experience within governance change
- P30 qualification or a Project Management qualification e.g. APM, PMI
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search