Workplace Designer / Interior Designer
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Workplace Designer / Interior Designer to join their Edinburgh based team on an initial 6 month contract.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Architecture and MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Education - degree in Interior Design / Architectural Technology / Architecture
- Languages - English
- Designs and specifications are produced on time and on budget meeting business needs.
- Moves and Changes work packages are completed on time and to published guidelines (including building warrant approvals where necessary).
- Furniture orders placed and installations coordinated.
- Managing our customer expectations through change by engagement with key stakeholders ensuring any challenges are worked through for an acceptable outcome in support of the business strategy
- Maintaining awareness of industry trends and best practice
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant approvals (building warrants, planning consent, fire authority and current H&S legislation etc.).
- Influencing Phoenix Group contacts to take an overarching view in providing accommodation solutions which embrace new ways of working enabled by technology.
- Working collaboratively with cross functional, cross divisional project teams where there is no line management control.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and prioritise work.
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search