We are currently recruiting for a Project Manger to join our ever growing team working for an IT Manager Service Provider.
This is a remote role, with occasional travel to a client site.
- Manage and support the transition of projects into our service desk
- Manage and support the execution of low to medium risk customer facing projects
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality targets
- Establish project baseline and define project scope
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies, identifying and removing road blocks
- Project RAID (Risks, Assumption, Issues, Decisions) Register management and reporting and escalation of Issues and Risks where appropriate
- Ensure all stakeholders are informed, involved and kept up to date throughout the project
- Effectively manage project teams' time and allocate resources to ensure deliverables are completed
- Forecast internal resource capacity by tracking the progress of projects
- Complete regular project reporting and communications as required both by customers and internally
- Budget management and invoicing
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certified project management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2
- Proven project management and transition experience, preferably within IT Managed Services
- Experience of successfully managing multiple projects
- Experience and understanding of collaboration toolsets such as Sharepoint, PowerPoint, TEAMS etc
- Experience of core Microsoft Office products
- Experience of Project Management software e.g. Microsoft Project, Clarizen
- Confident with production and interpretation of reports and presentations to various stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of project delivery methodologies.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search