Our Financial Services client is looking for a highly skilled Calculations Analyst to join their Edinburgh/ London based team for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS OUTSIDE IR35
- Excellent & proven analytical skills.
- Excellent numerical ability / Higher Maths.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Capability and willingness to gain knowledge of PC applications, such as Word, Excel, Access and Visual Basic, and their more complex functionality.
- The ability to work unsupervised.
- A university degree in Mathematics or a related discipline, e.g. Statistics.
- Proven analysis experience and successful delivery on time and on budget of multiple projects.
- Knowledge of FCA rules and other legislation governing Life and Pension products.
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted