Looking for an Online Visual Merchandiser to join the world's largest diamond retailer!
We are working with one of the most successful jewellers on the high street, with approximately 2,800 stores across the UK, US and Canada.
Our client believes in being stronger together and have created an amazing working environment to reflect that.
Our Ideal Candidate will have previous experience in merchandising within the retail sector! We are looking for someone with passion and drive to further expand their career!
Location: Watford, Borehamwood
Working Environment: 2x a week in the office
Salary: £25000 - £28000
* Conduct regular UAT testing as instructed by IT/ Online Trading Manager
* Conduct any necessary onsite analytics to understand business performance relating to search and banner performance and suggest any improvements
* Setup all necessary offers and promotions accurately and on time, checking links and testing pre and post go live.
* Implement website refreshes, including and not limited to, loading banners, landing pages, brand pages - with direction from the Online Trading Manager
* Regularly review search analytics and put in place necessary redirects or liaise with B&M to reduce the number of failed searches.
* Complete competitor analysis and feedback on opportunities and activity
Our Expectations For The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrable working knowledge of merchandising processes, procedures and systems.
- Commercially aware with a sales focus to maximise conversion and cross-selling.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Customer focused and data centric
- Proficient in Excel, (pivot tables, vlookupts etc)
Desirable Experience Of:
- Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics
- Search and merch tools (Algolia)
- Content management systems (CMS)