SharePoint Developer - Edinburgh / Hybrid (1 day on-site per week) - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a SharePoint Developer to join on a 6 month initial contract, inside IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of designing, building, and implementing SharePoint solutions within a large organisation
- Significant proven success in full SharePoint software development lifecycle from design to deployment
- Experience of contributing to organisational strategic and/or project resource plans
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of the SharePoint development tools, such as SPfx, React, C#, .NET, Client-Side Object Model and SharePoint REST APIs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a flexible approach to problem resolution and an ability to deal appropriately with change
- High-level planning and organising skills
- Knowledge of current software quality assurance and development techniques, processes, and tools
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted