Scrum Master - SC Cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a SC cleared Scrum master on a 2 year contract.
This role will be working on site based in Corsham.
- We are looking for a Scrum Master to deliver the Programme to time cost & quality, maintaining and enhancing the client's reputation.
your role will invole:
- Producing a Minimum Viable Product Definition
- Production of High Level Designs
- Design Sprint:
- Prioritisation Lists
- Backlog lists
- Closure Reports
- Retrospective Actions Log
- Design Briefing Material and Papers
Key experience required:
Leverage prior proven experience to provide sound strategic advice, input, support, challenge and knowledge transfer as required across the delivery team, particularly in the areas of design, agile delivery, programme management and service implementation and transition.
- Support Agile Sprint Management: Orchestrate, lead and administer agile ceremonies including sprint planning; daily stand-ups; end-of-sprint show and tell and retrospective events. Author and distribute Sprint Management documents including Sprint Closure Reports, Retrospective Actions Log and Sprint Backlogs (Prioritised Requirements List).
- Support Design Governance: Provide Architecture and Design updates (briefing material and papers) to programme governance/management meetings, checkpoints, deep dives and workshops.
- Support Design Development: Support the development and delivery of sprint products and Design artefacts such as Minimum Viable Product definition and High Level Design
If this role is of interest please click apply now
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search