Data Governance Lead - Hybrid Working - Inside IR35
Our client, a leading global brand, are currently looking to hire a Data Governance Lead to join the company on an initial contract basis. This role will be hybrid working with the office based in Soho, London.
In this role you will support integration between functional data governance domains to build a foundation for cross-functional data governance capability.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- have proven "hands-on" experience in working with master data for a FMCG company
- have contributed to the design of analytical solutions with complex master data requirements
- understand the challenges of multiple hierarchies
- problem-solve cross-functional alignment.
- Act as an internal SME on topics related to reuse of functional and key reference data domains through cross-functional collaboration
- Lead the team of functional Data Governance SMEs to
- Define functional and business requirements for the successful integration of current and future data assets to meet the strategic growth objectives of the organisation
- Contribute to the Design and apply governance standards to key 3rd party data assets to ensure their reuse and ineroperability
- Collaborate with leadership across the organization to find business needs and implement Data Governance and Data Stewardship capabilities
- Ensuring effective execution of the data governance framework
- Reporting and tracking improvement on key performance and risk indicators to senior leadership.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally 7+ years of work experience in data governance and/or data management related role collaborating with different parts of the organisation
- 5+ years of experience in designing methodologies with respect to data quality control and quality assurance
- Command of data governance and data management best practices, tools, disciplines and business and technology issues related to the management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection.
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring stakeholder awareness resulting in the ability to maintain momentum and participation.
- Statistical analysis and data analysis tools.
- Proficient in the following data skills/techniques - Business Process Modelling, Data Profiling, Metadata management, Data Lineage, Data Security/Privacy, and Master Data Management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, quantify and effectively raise business risks associated with data quality or non-compliance.
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Agile practitioner capabilities & experience working with or in Agile teams is desirable
If you feel this role would be a good fit for your skills and experience, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search