Our client is looking for a highly skilled Project Manager to join their team on an initial 6 months contract.
- IT service transition experience - we are transferring services within IT to a 3rd party and need to ensure the service design is complete, aligned across all entities and delivered on time
- Have experience of working with 3rd parties, BAU and the Programme to produce a single consolidated plan (waterfall on MSP)
- Experience of managing dependencies with 3rd parties and other Programme workstreams
- Be able to iteratively build a plan, whilst working with uncertainty/assumptions
- Have strong PM skills across plan and RAIDD management
- Strong key stakeholder management and communication skills
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search