Enterprise Architect - Merger & Acquisitions - OUTSIDE IR35
We are urgently recruiting for an Enterprise Architect experienced in M&A for our client who are a British Publishing, business intelligence and exhibitions group. This will be on an inital 3 month contract, remote with occasional travel to London and Outside IR35.
We are looking for, experienced Enterprise Architect to support strategic initiatives associated with Acquisitions, Mergers, Divestments and Joint Ventures. The role will be key to ensuring we understand the architectural impact of these initiatives leading the architectural input for the associated Group Technology project teams.
- Experienced in both definition and leadership of Enterprise Architectures for in the context of Acquisitions, Mergers, Divestments and Joint Ventures
- Experience working on Due Diligence, Discovery and integration or separation planning, working with a cross functional team of experts to understand the as-is and to-be business and enterprise architecture.
- Extensive experience performing in an EA role across multiple divisions or business units, developing and maturing the architecture capabilities, while also operating as part of a centralised, federated or co-ordinated EA capability
- Extensive experience of working with Business Leadership, e.g. Divisional CEO, SMT, Market or Product Owners, to define and align enterprise architecture to strategic plans and commercial objectives
- Extensive experience collaborating with CIO, CTO and IT Leadership, including governance, conflict resolution and strategic planning scenarios
- Experience of adopting/adapting multiple enterprise architectural methodologies and frameworks (e,g, TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner, etc.), relevant industry associations and reference models (e.g. DMBOK, APCQ, etc.) and the tools or notations (e.g. BPML) used to define and communicate architectures with all stakeholder groups
- Experience working with in global corporate organisations operating within, IT Control, Risk management and Compliance frameworks and ITIL oriented Service Management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search