Looking for a CRO Product Manager to join a Leading Fashion Brand for up to 60k!
We are working with one of the most successful fashion brands on the high street, with over 250 stores across the UK, Ireland and Internationally.
Our client believes in being stronger together and have created an amazing working environment to reflect that.
Our Ideal Candidate will have previous experience as a CRO within the retail sector! We are looking for someone with expertise in business with a strong analytical mindset.
Location: Hanger Lane, London
Working Environment: 1 Day a Week in the Office (Flexible)
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 with a 30% bonus!
- Assessing and making recommendations on business opportunities for growth of the conversion funnel, working with quantitative data and the UX team to define and recommend optimisations of current features
- Building out seamless journeys for high volume customer missions, focusing on flawless foundations, turning analytical insights into change suggestions
- The owner of all testing roadmaps across ecommerce, media and email. Evolving a consistent experiment framework to track and optimise for micro and macro conversions. Including hypothesis setting, determining success parameters and measurement.
- Feeds in requirements to digital product, technical and user experience teams
- Ensuring awareness of both the digital and app + multichannel product roadmaps working collaboratively with respective product teams to ensure the right balance and sequencing of continuous improvements and support for strategic business initiatives
Our Expectations for The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven, established experience in high volume CRO environments
- Strong data skills with experience across multiple data-platforms including BI, web, marketing, and journey analytics tools to form hypotheses and measure results
- Understanding of Digital's role within a global multi-channel organisation and the variance that can have on customer journeys
- Someone that is analytical in measuring performance and data to build a road map and testing plan
- A Background to A/B Testing would be desired but not essential
- A natural collaborator, working across teams to deliver change and results
- Strong communication skills
- Trial-and-learn mindset
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search