AV Engineer London based Permanent role Up to £33k salary + benefits depending on experience Our client, an established Audio-Visual provider, are seeking an AV Engineer/Technician to join their team delivering AV support to a broadcast-based client in London. The role will involve mostly back-end/behind the scenes repairs, maintenance, and support of the client's AV Technologies in their Media centre. The Audio-Visual Engineer's responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: Video/Audio Conferencing
- Video/audio conference setup and support. Best efforts should be made to ensure all sites are connected on time and receiving/transmitting good audio/video.
- Assist with support for video/audio conferencing problems. Investigate faults and recommend further actions to rectify.
General AV Meeting Room Support
- Ensure all multi-media/presentation rooms are maintained in good working order.
- AV equipment setup and support.
- Presentation/multi-media meeting room support, including duration support.
- Assist with support for multi-media broadcasting.
- Quick response to emergency/ad-hoc requests.
- Assist where possible with IT related enquiries during supports. Escalate issues if required.
- Arrange equipment loans and hire to meet client specification.
General AV Support and Repairs
- Supporting and fixing issues with various AV Technology, adapting using your existing knowledge and creative problem solving to find timely solutions.
Faults and Room Checks
- Carry out regular preventative room checks, ensuring all equipment functions correctly in accordance with the room check procedure.
- Ensure that all faults are reported in the correct way and in a timely manner.
- Proactive maintenance/reporting to ensure all AV equipment is always of the highest standard and functioning correctly.
- Assist with first- and second-line fault repairs.
- Carry out all power down/up when required, usually involving out-of-hours overtime commitments.
- Follow-up on issues reported to aid resolution.
- Advise clients on best practice.
- Provide feedback on communication issues and service improvements.
- Focus on service/operational issues for review.
- Assist with training of new starters and freelancers.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Be flexible and assist the team in all areas of the development.
- Manual handling tasks will be required when necessary for moving equipment.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with global AV/VC/TP counterparts.
Attend meetings with global AV teams to discuss service and operations issues
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted