Lorien Global' clients modern architecture practice is a leading independent advisor for clients seeking to redefine their Enterprise Architecture capability for the digital era, and to deliver Enterprise Architecture artefacts in modern digital enterprises. We help Tier 1 CIOs and their management teams transform their businesses and IT services with technology. Our customer are growing their Enterprise Architecture team in both the advisory space, advising CIOs on how to define and deliver good EA capabilities, but also in the delivery space where we work within multi-disciplinary teams to deliver transformative client outcomes with technology. In particular, we are seeking Enterprise Architects who combine a good understanding of EA principles (such as TOGAF) with an interest in digital methods and platforms. Our clients look to the customer to develop robust and executable architectures which demonstrate how specific cloud technologies can be integrated (with appropriate tooling) to fulfil their business purpose; and, which can deliver the challenging task of matching the pace their organisation desires with precision and robustness. Our client helps these organisations understand and evaluate their strategic options, build business cases, design the technology roadmaps and architectures and then continually optimise.People within our team have a range of backgrounds and not all are deeply technical - what unites us is a focus on business value, our curiosity around digital and a naturally collaborative style. This is a Manager role and has three key areas of responsibility;
- Responsible for delivering complex, multi-stakeholder advisory services around EA
- Contribute to developing our market growth in EA
- Contribute to our wider strong EA capability group
Roles and Responsibilities: EAs are required to use their industry experience and subject matter knowledge to provide services in the following areas: Client Delivery;
- Delivering high quality advisory services which bring insight to complex technology problems
- Lead engagements and manage schedule and cost budgets
- Good stakeholder management; managing expectations and gaining support
- Provide insight across cloud technologies, but with a particular specialism in either PaaS or cloud orchestration tooling
- Working with colleagues to identify and develop specific engagement opportunities - translating potential demand into new engagements
- Developing strong client relationships, understanding business problems and identifying commercial opportunities
- Managing and coordinating internal risk/engagement management processes.
- Contributing to the development of a vibrant and profitable Enterprise Architecture Capability Group
- Contributing to further the development of our market facing propositions and assets
- Working with colleagues to maximise our knowledge and experience. Harvesting approaches and credentials
- Sharing knowledge, coaching and advising colleagues.
Qualifications & Skills: Specifically we are looking to strengthen our team with deep subject matter expertise and experience from either industry, product or consulting background. Candidates should be able to demonstrate;
- The ability to deliver high quality strategy and technology architecture work
- Good communication skills and the ability to influence at a senior level
- A detailed understanding of platform architecture. This should include some (but need not include all) of the following:
- Infrastructure cloud such as Azure and AWS
- SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, S4 HANA, Workday etc.
- Platform as a Service such as Force.com, Open PaaS, AWS, BlueMix, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
- Data architecture tools and principles
- Some exposure to EA tooling, such as ARIS, LeanIX, CaseWise etc.
- TOGAF certification or an appetite to work towards this certification
- Agile certification such as SAFE or an appetite to work towards this certification
- Industry awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends.
- A natural interest in technology, being passionate about the benefits that technology can bring
- High energy levels, coupled with a desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Self-motivation and ability to inspire and motivate others
- Good practical experience in delivering large scale, enterprise wide architecture transformation
- Consulting experience is helpful but many of our best team members have not had this prior to joining and we're very open to people making a career transition
- Experience of EA methods such as TOGAF and EA tools such as LeanIX, Signavio, CaseWise, ARIS or equivalent
- Experience of providing several of the following services:
- Assurance / IT Audit / Assessment
- Strategy development / Reference model definition
- Technical Roadmaps
- Solutions architecture & designs
- Technical Reviews
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search