Business Analyst - INSIDE IR35
Our client, a British Corporation, are recruiting for 2 Business Analysts to join the team on a contract basis in London, remote.
Business analysis experience
- Multi-year experience of working in a Business Analyst role supporting business change programmes that impact across multiple functions / business areas and regions.
- Proven leadership experience including developing relationships with different areas of the business, building collaborate relationships and tenacity to drive projects forward.
- Experience of requirements elicitation and definition
- Stakeholder relationship management experience
- Producing Analysis documents -Experience providing clear and concise documents including:
- Business Cases
- Functional and Non-functional requirements in User Story and other formats
- Feasibility studies and 'as-is / to-be' analysis, considering existing IT architecture
- Business Process modelling using BPMN and other techniques
- Supports a risk management culture: Has a track record of identifying and highlighting risks and suggesting mitigating actions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search