Digital Product Analyst
6 months initially
A Multinational Insurance Company is looking for an experienced Digital Product Analyst to join its team!
This is a Data Analysis role where you will be working closely with the Product Manager and Engineering Department to create and standardise product data processes; define, assist and police best practices.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Define key product metrics and track KPIs to analyse what really matters
- Mine data for insights, test and validate hypotheses about customer behaviour and demonstrating how product enhancements delight our customers
- Work closely with product and engineering to make sure we collect the right data to produce relevant business insights
- Standardise our product data processes; define, assist and police best practices
- Help us understand our users behaviour and identify levers to help move key metrics
- Help us measure and drive adoption and engagement of the product, down to individual features and feature updates
- Create effective data visualisations to communicate insights to management, the product teams and customers.
- Raise the bar for data analytics in Product by providing craft guidance, championing best practices and ensuring the correct tools are available
To do so, you will need to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years' experience in product data analytics within an agile environment, playing a key role in data gathering, data analysis and helping the team make data based decisions
- Experience working on Digital Products in any industry is mandatory (full products or any user-side features like logins etc..)
- Self-starter, with demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product
- Experience working for a SaaS solutions provider
- Experience in a fast-paced, product-led organisation
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL, Python
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Experience with business intelligence and BI tools
- Experience with data orientated programming languages like R
- Experience with AB testing
- Exceptional communication skills to help deliver insights to diverse stakeholders
If this sounds like a role for you, please let us know!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search