Technology Broking Business Analyst
6 months initially
A multinational insurance company is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with strong Technology Broking experience.
In this role you will:
- Work as part of a fast paced product delivery team, supporting the delivery of our in house Broking Platform, including integrations with other internal and external platforms
- Lead workshops to explore requirements - tailoring your approach based on the features and audience
- Lead forums to gather feedback on the platform from a global audience
- Product Requirements: Work with the platform delivery team to identify 'what' is to be built, why, and how we can prove it's right; again using methods best suited to the particular delivery
- Documentation - including features, backlog items and acceptance criteria, mock ups and user guides as required.
- Commercial insurance knowledge: You'll know the ins and outs of broking, ideally the specifics of the London Market and how this impacts any design or functional decisions
- Technically minded: we're integrating between internal and external platforms, and are data driven - you'll need to be able to understand the methods and concepts being used. -
- Strong MS Office skills particularly Excel
- Stakeholder Management: We're delivering globally, you'll be working with a multitude of people across regions and roles, sometimes with conflicting opinions.
- Time management: We're running many work streams in parallel and you'll need to be able to manage your time and workload effectively to support this.
- Articulate Communicator: You'll be able to bridge technical gaps between the end user and the product team and be able to tailor your written and verbal communication to best suit the task at hand - whether this is writing detailed acceptance criteria, or mocking up a screen to talk through high level ideas with business users.
If this role is for you, please let us know!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search