An exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of IT to be accountable for the provision and support of all IT Architecture, Data and Digital Solutions, including Data Warehousing and Analysis tools, together with ownership and updating of the strategic IT Roadmap. As a member of the IT Leadership team, this role will be responsible for the delivery and continuous improvement of consistent, performance and highly available IT solutions, identifying and driving new initiatives to enhance services to the business.
- Influential leadership capability, with the ability to influence and lead partners through IT Engagement
- Extensive knowledge of IT strategic planning and design, including definition and evolution of IT roadmaps
- Strong budget planning, financial management and resource management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of current and emerging IT technologies, development methods and toolsets, database architecture and their strategic application to business needs
- Advanced product management, data management and architecture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology Solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuading others.
- Degree or relevant qualifications
- Leadership responsibility in managing multiple, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Awareness Information Security practices
- Experience in IT Governance standards and processes
- The ability to think and plan strategically and to deliver tactically
- Knowledge of risk assessment and methodologies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search