Senior Project manager- Agile/Debit cards6 months with potential extensions Remote (UK) ££ Inside IR35 With one of Lorien's top banking clients The Role
- This is an opportunity for a contract Release Train Manager (RTM) to join a fast paced and Agile Debit Cards Platform, responsible for aligning the vision, planning, and interdependencies of many teams by providing cross-team or domain synchronisation of the portfolio delivery and domain pipeline
- You'll need to be a servant leader and help ensure consistent Agile delivery at scale, working alongside other RTMs to bring the business scrum and technology together working on customer outcomes such as Straight Through Processing, PIN & Card Reveal, PSD2 compliance, Visa and MasterCard Scheme Rules and Debit Card mobile push notifications.
What you'll do
- In this key role, you'll be supporting the lead RTM to develop and maintain the release train. This will include the preparation and review of release and environment strategy, involving plans and estimation, and management of interdependencies. With your servant leadership you'll provide cross-team synchronisation, making sure everyone has a clear understanding of how their work helps our customers.
- You'll lead/support on continuous improvement across the release train, removing blockers from the team and ensuring the flow of work so we can maximise on the value to customers.
The skills you'll need
- We're looking for someone with experience of running complex projects spanning multiple scrum and non-scrum teams.
- Experience of and proficiency of Agile, Scrum and if possible scaled Agile tools and methodologies
- The ability to prioritise and sequence tasks that are to be delivered by the feature teams
- Strong servant leadership capabilities
- Strong stakeholder skills with the ability to influence both business and technical partners
- Experience of running multiple matrix managed teams within a banking environment, preferably within Debit Cards
- Doesn't need to be technical but have an appreciation of
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search