Senior Financial Analyst for a large UK retailer, you will have responsibility for helping to deliver the financial and business plans. You will be partnering with the business and other finance teams to deliver accurate budgets, forecasts and reporting and learning the skills required to further progress your career. Experience
- An accounting qualification (preferably CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
- Business partnering experience.
- A proven ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet tight deadlines.
- A strong financial modelling and analytical skills.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- A high standard of accuracy with financial and statistical data.
- An ability to organise own work and to take initiative.
- An ability to determine insightful observations from detail for management attention.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good communication/ interpersonal and influencing skills.
- A flexible approach and open to change.
- Team player who works for the success of the wider team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to change and deal with high volumes of information
- Flexible with the ability to identify opportunities and implement practical solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Disciplined approach to production and documentation of work
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted