Are you looking for a highly impactful C# Developer role
Somewhere where you'll have an influence on the design and architecture of highly complex FinTech products?
For those with Previous Agile/Scrum experience our client who are a leading provider of services to market participants. This Fintechs clients include banks, insurance companies, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, energy producers and refiners, as well as risk and compliance managers and charities. known in the market for their integrity. Above all else, they Respect clients and each other, without bias. Employees are expected to uphold the values and principles of our cultural framework in performance of their job duties. Job duties: As a Senior Software Engineer you will:
- Be part of a talented team delivering business critical software for the internal broking division and their external customer base.
- Work within an Agile environment, from design through to implementation, with a strong focus on Continuous Improvement.
- Focus on Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Promote delivery of quality software - unit tests, code reviews etc.
- Experiment with multiple technologies and methodologies as part of delivery, to help guarantee the best solution and approach.
- Work closely with the Architect/Principal to build solutions that align to the IT strategy/vision.
Please also note the following:
- Candidates are required to have previous financial experience.
Valued Technical Skills:
- Experience developing applications in C# .
- Micro-services/SOA .
- Experience of .NET Core .
- Experience in cloud-based applications .
- Building HTTP and JSON APIs .
- Developing with SQL Server.
- TDD (test Driven development ).
- Familiarity with architecture patterns & APIs (REST, SOAP). Extensive knowledge of the .NET Framework, .Net Core, ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience of unit testing, mocking and automated testing with CI and CD pipelines
- Good knowledge in C#, e.g., syntax and built-in methods .
- Micro-services/SOA .
- RESTful API design .
- OAuth/OpenID experience .
- Docker .
- Commercial Azure development .
- Be passionate about software development.
- Experience of using Git and Git Flow
- Experience of messaging middle ware (Azure Service Bus, MSMQ, etc.)
- Experience with micro-services and containerisation
- Very good attention-to-detail.
You'll be a key hire into an engineering function with a chance to create and innovate.r
Please start the conversation by sending in your applications today !
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search