IT Project Manager - Inside IR35 - Edinburgh
An exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to work for a large Public Sector organisation in Edinburgh. You will be involved with implement a new data processing solution and deliver a diverse portfolio of IT and business improvements
- Experience of initiating, planning and leading IT projects within challenging time frames.
- Experience of leading multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent problem solving/issue resolution skills.
- Experience of information security and risk management including ISO27001 or equivalent security control sets.
- Experience of reporting project progress to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Significant experience of coordinating the tasks of technical and non-technical staff and able to recognise the various methods required to lead and motivate people to deliver within a project environment
- Experience of managing a range of external suppliers.
- Relevant PM qualifications, e.g. Prince2
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search