Project Manager - Inside IR35
Up to 5 months initially with potential extension
Birmingham/Hybrid - Travel required as and when needed
Our well known railway client in Birmingham need a Project Manager to join them!
You will be given the opportunity to work on new, complex projects.
- To have overall accountability for managing allocated projects to time, budget, and scope in line with sponsor's and business' requirements, ensuring that any changes to agreed scope, time and budget are managed.
- To be responsible for keeping track of project progress utilising most appropriate tools and provide status updates to relevant governance forums and other stakeholders as required.
- To be responsible for identifying, resolving and escalating risks, issues and concerns through to Programme Manager, utilising existing governance frameworks to do so.
- To be accountable for contributing to the creation, agreement and control of budgets for projects. To agree escalation points, key milestones, and time, cost, quality and safety targets to ensure that objectives are achieved in line with portfolio plans.
- To be responsible for providing matrix management to ensure quality communication during a project.
- Can work with challenging and difficult stakeholders/sponsors
- Solid communication skills
- PRINCE2 background
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Ability to create financial forecasts and reports
- Change management
- Team player
Please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search