Machine Learning Engineer **Security Cleared **
Please note this role requires higher level security clearance or eligible to obtain one
Are you a Machine Learning Engineer looking for your next move? If you are a dedicated Machine learning engineer with the ability to use a mixture of research, development and deployment activities, covering state-of-the-art machine learning models on a number of use cases this could be the role for you.
You will be a part of a dynamic team working with experts in machine learning, Computer vision and NLP and will look to contribute your knowledge into existing projects or manage projects independently.
You will be actively supported to engage and present work in suitable forums/conferences and encouraged to write high quality research.
Upon request, you may be asked to also collaborate with the business development team in their pre-sales activities, including but not limited to presenting your work to new prospective clients, participating in calls and meetings.
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate data sets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master's degree is a plus
if this looks like the role for you please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted