Information and Governance Manager
Leeds - hybrid - home working and in the office
To lead and manage the client's Information Management and Governance agenda. The role will involve working with, and managing where appropriate, colleagues across the organisation, partners and stakeholders alongside building and maintaining effective relationships.
Strong knowledge of leading and delivering Information Governance practice within a large company.
- Plan, organise, develop, deliver and monitor the client's Information and Governance agenda in one or more of the following areas:
- Change and Initiatives
- Records Management
- Access and Compliance
- Cyber / Information Assurance
- Develop, deliver and manage an appropriate quality and performance framework to support the management and delivery of:
- audit and risk management,
- training and development; and
- compliance management and monitoring.
- Ensure that appropriate Information Governance requirements are met to enable the delivery and use of information technology solutions in an effective and compliant way.
- Ensure that appropriate technical and procedural systems are in place to allow services, partners and contractors to be compliant with the Information Management and Governance policies and procedures
- Lead and manage all necessary steps to ensure the client meets the requirements of all relevant legislation, regulations, standards and frameworks
- To support continuous improvement initiatives
Any of the following skills are of interest:
- Data Protection and other information laws, codes of practices, and industry standards which underpin access and compliance activities together with experience of applying such knowledge to a range of complex issues.
- Knowledge and experience of assessing and advising on high risk information and Data Protection compliance matters (e.g. information security, information sharing and information projects) together with knowledge and experience of drafting related documents such as data sharing agreements, confidentiality agreements, and privacy assessments
- Records management principles, practice and quality management standards (ISO 15489 and ISO0008), covering electronic, paper and other records.
- Experience and knowledge of the principles of Information and Records Management and the use of different solutions and technologies for delivering Information and Records Management;
To work for a well known organisation who offer a great package including: generous pension, annual staff travel card scheme, cycle to work scheme, free financial wellbeing support, supportive carers and parental policies (maternity, paternity and adoption leave), access to counselling, occupational health services and physiotherapy, discounted gym membership etc!
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted