Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Cloud Application Backend/Integration Developer
Hybrid role - remote & on site occasionally
£700 per day, inside IR35
6 month contract
About the role:
As the Cloud Application Backend/Integration Developer, you will be responsible for providing experience and expertise to drive the development and deployment of a new cloud-based all-employee application.
Working closely with in-house Architects and the product team, Application Backend Developer will be able to demonstrate high-level analysis, problem solving and design skills. With a strong customer service focus and proven experience, the successful candidate will provide technical excellence within the multi-disciplinary team to deliver a winning product.
Demonstrable Experience and Requirements:
- Application development of web-based desktop and mobile applications following security and performance best practices (such as OWASP etc.)
- Experience of responsive web-based JS Frameworks such as Angular (preferable) or React in an Azure Devops / PaaS environment
- Agile development methods & tooling
- Working with Microsoft Azure PaaS including API Gateway, APIM, ASEs and AAD utilising B2B/B2C, Event Hub etc.
- Experience of application integration with complex on-premise systems (such as ERPs) including data handling and ingestion
- Experience in dealing with highly sensitive content and associated security controls
Are you interested? If so, APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age