- Up to £46k + benefits
- Hybrid working
My client, a large British telecommunications company is currently seeking a System Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis to help support and manage systems and tools used for Data Analytics.
- Managing and responding to incidents and requests related to the systems and tools managed by the Data & Insights team.
- Working with data engineers and business insight developers to test new data pipelines and BI dashboards and move them into production.
- Developing and maintain technical and user documentation
- Experience managing both on-premise and cloud-based systems and services
- Experience supporting BI and visualisation tools/platforms
- Experience supporting Data Management tools/platforms
- Experience with incident, problem, and change management
- Experience with AWS services (Advantageous)
- Experience managing Qlik, Tableau or PowerBI deployments (Advantageous)
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search