Lead Business Analyst - Edinburgh Permanent Opportunity Up to £55k + excellent benefits Hybrid model (1 day a week in office) One of our large financial services clients are looking for a Lead Business Analyst (BA). This would be a great opportunity for an existing Lead BA or experienced BA looking to progress into a lead role. The role will be heavily people focused, and the successful candidate will be providing guidance to Stakeholders as well as working with the team and individuals throughout the organisation. You will be a key player in developing the people around you through coaching and mentoring, and the role will involve you having to make large scale changes in the business. Key Responsibilities
- Manage and have oversight of end-to-end scope and ensure traceability of requirements through the project lifecycle.
- Enable change by defining and agreeing scope and requirements that deliver value.
- Be a key contact for both the project management team and wider project team.
- Structure, plan and track work for analysis including work for other BAs.
- Provide leadership to other analysts helping them to develop and learn. Coach and mentor others.
- Define, clarify and document requirements and produce process maps using the appropriate analysis techniques.
- Challenge and prioritise requirements and solutions to maximise the business value being delivered. Applying a systematic approach to help optimise business activities and processes to support the strategic objectives of the organisation.
- Understand and agree requirements with the team and key stakeholders. Encouraging team work and breaking down boundaries.
- Support projects and business change to deliver successfully
- Input and influence including solution, estimating, planning and RAID
- Resolve challenges, analysing and making recommendations
- Bring clarity to complex situations
- Contribute to the BA and wider community delivering best practice.
- Proven ability to manage and have oversight of end-to-end scope and ensure traceability of requirements through the lifecycle.
- Experience of leading teams through difficult requirements.
- Able to coach and mentor those around you
- Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders up to and including senior management.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Must be able to take a long-term view of Business Analysis to ensure that the most effective approach is carried out.
This is an excellent opportunity for you join a well-established, very successful organisation, with a modern way of working and a fantastic company culture. If you are passionate about working in the Business Analyst field and want to continue to expand and progress in your career, apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search