Service Desk Engineer
Lorien are currently working with a Managed Service Provider who are currently looking for a Service Desk Engineer to work on an initial 4 week contract based in Greenwich.
This will be a onsite based position with a view to put the selected candidate through a DBS clearance upon offer.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience working in an IT support role
- Experience in providing face to face as well as remote IT support
- Knowledge and experience in M365 products & tools
- Experienced in supporting Windows devices
- Supporting Mac devices is beneficial
- Previous working experience of Active Directory
- Mobile device support: iOS and/or Android
- Basic networking comprehension (DHCP, DNS, Ipconfig, etc)
- Excellent verbal communications skills. Approachable, friendly, organised and goal oriented
- Good written communication, able to quickly record details of problems and solutions as
Please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092 for more information.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted