Data Analyst - Contract
- Experience in analysing and reconciling large volumes of data.
- Experience in a variety of coding and able to assimilate existing code into the new platform execution.
- Experience using SQL to query and transform large datasets.
- Ability to prioritise and plan work to meet critical data and priority projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical analysis to business stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team to deliver a wide range of data controls.
- Ability to support delivery of roadmaps for agreed priorities.
- Managing data issues from identification to resolution.
- An understanding of agile project implementation and achieving sprint deliveries from MVP roll-out to extensive implementation across the business areas.
- Ability to work with a vast array of data to replicate and develop new controls.
- Ability to learn and work with others to end to end data management and control.
- Evolving the data profiling capability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to work across cultural boundaries to deal effectively with all levels of staff and build relationships with internal and external departments.
- Financial Crime in Banking & Financial Services
- KYC & CDD Processes and policies
- Knowledge of agile tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence
- Experience working with SAS
- Knowledge of Hadoop and understanding data quality frameworks.
System knowledge Desirable
- Neo4J/Relational Databases
- Integration with 3rd parties - Experian/DnB/Equifax/Moodys
- Data Platforms: Tamr/Quantexa
- Cloud platforms - AWS/Google Cloud
- Workflow: Appian/Pega/NCino
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search