- Permanent vacancy
- Salary is between £45,000 + bonus
- Flexible working available
- Extract, interrogate and analyse data to support business decision making. This can be across multiple data sources and formats.
- Produce regular MI in an accurate and timely fashion
- Engaging with the wider business to understand their data/reporting requirements
- Stakeholder management, both technical and business.
- Translate technical information into business language and vice versa
- Work closely with the Data Governance team to identity and remediate any data quality issue and to ensure data governance frameworks are built into reporting.
- Support the wider corporate data strategy e.g. development of PowerBI adoption within the business.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search