- Trade Floor Support Engineer (2nd/3rd Line)
- London - Onsite 5 days per week
- 12 month contract
- Inside of IR35
My client, a large Bank, is looking for a Trade Floor Support Engineer to help them on their trade floor with 2nd & 3rd line hardware & software queries.The ideal candidate will have extensive Trade Floor Support experience with Bloomberg, Reuters. There is an option to work OOH work.
Please note, this role is onsite 5 days per week.
- Hand on Support engineer to support business users via phone, Email, SNOW tickets and in person and complete all tickets within SLA, while managing user's expectations.
- Help onboard New Joiners and carryout ad-hoc desk moves as and when required
- Provide 1st -3rd Line Support with all Software and Hardware related issues
- Provide Market Data support
- Provide Mobile Device setup/support
- Carryout Desk moves (intraday and OOHS)
- Ad-hoc testing out of hours
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to resolve issues.
- Previous Trade Floor Support experience
- Windows 10 desktop support knowledge
- Knowledge of Desktop/Laptop hardware and VDI environment
- Experience supporting Market Data applications such as Bloomberg, Reuters in a Trading Floor environment
- Experience of Supporting Broker applications such as Brokertec, GFI, ICAP etc.
- Experience in supporting Office 365
- Experience of mobile device support including iPhones and iPads
- Knowledge of using Microsoft SCCM Console is desirable
- Knowledge of using ServiceNow ticket system is highly desirable
- Good Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of PowerShell is desirable
- Knowledge of Exchange administration is desirable
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search