Guard/Impex Solution Architect Location: Bracknell *Must be eligible for SC Clearance*
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our key client and manage a small/medium design team. You would have competent design authority experience on larger or more complex solutions, have demonstrated an understanding of the customer's business and commercial issues.
- Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
- Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade offs.
- Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Represents Fujitsu at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build Fujitsu's reputation in the market place.
- Establishes customer requirements for a solution building strong relationships and acting as a major influence in the customer choosing Fujitsu.
- Contributes to definition of customer's overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- Shares knowledge with colleagues and makes useful additions to the Fujitsu knowledge base
- Mandatory Skills - Guard / IMPEX solution Architect
If interested, APPLY ASAP!!!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search