Hardware Support Engineer - Contract
The role is to provide hardware support for the Financial Institution based in London. You will lead by example and deliver a highly organised support service. You will need to be strong in Hardware Support, able to communicate with all levels of business users for example, senior members of staff and IT Manager.
- Hand on Support engineer to support business users via phone, Email, SNOW tickets and in person and complete all tickets within SLA, while managing user's expectations.
- Onboard New Joiners and carryout ad-hoc desk moves as and when required
- Provide 1st -2nd Line Support with all Hardware related issues
- Provide Mobile Device setup/support
- Carryout Desk moves (intraday and OOHS)
- Windows 10 desktop support knowledge
- Experience of HP & Lenovo Desktop/Laptop hardware and VDI environment
- Knowledge of using ServiceNow ticket system is highly desirable
- Experience in supporting Office 365
- Experience of mobile device support including iPhones and iPads
- Good Communication skills, both oral and written.
- A desire to make things better.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Hardware Support Engineer. Please apply to the advert for more information.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted